Friday, August 26, 2011

Severe Thunderstorms Coming My Way ;(

  Okay! I am like freaking out! First an aftershock of an earthquake and then severe thunderstorms! Mother Nature! What did we do wrong to upset you and make the whole entire east coast almost die? Seriously? I am not trying to have "fun" blogging about this weather, I am supposed to "sound" sad! It just feels that if I sound sad then no one would want to listen :/ So here is the weather watch right now from me! *** Virginia has been so bad! (I do not live in Virginia JTLYK) The aftershock was the first day of school and it happened around 2:00pm everybody freaked out! We don't even have a basement in my school so no one could be safe! Good thing the aftershock wasn't so bad but... the severe storms will be! I mean I never get to sleep during storms "well only if I fell asleep before the storms have started" anyways the east coast has been having the worst weather in like forever! Come on Mother Nature do your duties an save the moms, dads, kids, grandmas, grandpas, and babys! Please help us! I really want your voice to come in my brain and whisper to me why this is happening :/ we might even get hit by a hurricane a little ;( *** So know you see my weather watch and point! Help the east coast by staying green and make mother nature happy so she will stop this bad stuff now! I know that you only have a little but of time to do this but you have to do this soon! Help us right now world! I live near the east coast and this is not what I want to happen. Please help save the world!

   ~Olivia

  P.S The world needs your help Mother Nature! HELP US!

No comments:

Post a Comment