Friday, August 26, 2011

New Video Soon!

  Okay! So I just finished filming a video on how to make an American Girl Doll room! I know I already made a video for that but... Well I decided to do an updated version so people can find out a better and new way that looks better and has more detail and stuff! FYI: The video is like really long but if you want to learn how to make an awesome room then you will have to watch! Oh! And I will have a slide show at the end so skip to the end and try to make it out if you don't have enough time to watch the whole video!

  I really hope you enjoy my blog and updates! I love to type, that is why you see so many posts and stuff! I type like really fast! The first paragraph took me only 1 minute to type and I am only 9 years young! I am not kidding! I am that fast of a typer (not to brag) but ya! I hope you enjoy reading these long paragraphs that I write everyday!

  Sometimes I don't know how to spell words correctly then I use the word corrector but sometimes it doesn't show up with the right word I need so that is why all my typing is long cause I try to explain to without spelling wrong! Please stay tuned for tomorrows update and enjoy! BYE!

  ~Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment