Saturday, August 20, 2011

About Me!

 Hey, Hola, Bonjour! Ok so this is just gonna be everything that you need to know about me! And if you are a creeper get off of here cause I am not gonna tell where I live.

 Hi! I am Olivia and I am 9 years old! And I come from the USA! I use a Sony HDR HandyCam for my camera and I use iMovie11, Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere Elements9, and Motion 5 for my editing softwares! My birthday is September 23rd! I really enjoy playing on my computer, doing gymnastics, playing with friends and family, swimming, playing with my American Girl Dolls, and making "krafts" for my doll! I love to type on the computer and blog all over the world! I am the ####1 FAN OF SELENA GOMEZ!!!!! OH YEAH!


  That is preetty much all you need to know about me! I will be updating my about me status every so often as I change and all that stuff! So yeah thanks for reading about me and I hope that it helped! BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment