Saturday, August 20, 2011

More Updates and All That Jazz

 Okay! So... I am still waiting for people to eat the foods and I will be taking pictures of books soon. I am really happy that I am trying to create then on my own and I think that they turn out just as good as kittzykk's! I am gonna post these books tomorrow, American Chillers, Olivia the Pig Books, and Wizards of Waverly Place Books. And yes, I will be coming out with more but later on cause I start school the 23rd so I won't be able to keep up with it to much :( But I will still take my freetime to make you guys happy :D I love writing long paragraphs so if you don't really care about the other updates then you can stop reading and just follow my blog!

 Ok so it might not be to long but ya :D I am done with what I have to say :D I thought it would be longer but ya :D BYE!







No comments:

Post a Comment